Join us for a Pop Up Market at 7th Street Market on Thursday August 3rd, from 4 PM- 7PM. Come here our story and check out our Fresh Start Kits!
All of our Fresh Start Kits are packaged by local volunteers and you can be one of them! Join an awesome group of volunteers for our next Packaging Party at Camp North End! Head on over from 5:30-7:30 PM on August 11 for a fun experience!
- Pop Up Produce has been invited to be a vendor at this year's Joe Gibbs Racing 2017 Health & Wellness Fair!
- The event will last from 11 AM- 3 PM at the Joe Gibbs Racing Huntersville location.
- We have been invited to be a part of the second annual National Trails Day festival at the South Fork Trail and River in McAdenville
- Enjoy a variety of fun outdoor activities. Including, but not limited to, guided nature hikes and free kayak rentals.
- We are very excited to be a part of this urban garden & lifestyle tour
- Secret Gardens of Fourth Ward is "an urban garden and lifestyle tour in the heart of center city Charlotte. The tour showcases a mix of private gardens, courtyards, rooftop terraces and outdoor living spaces that are rarely, if ever, open to the public".
- Pop Up Produce will be a vendor at the event from 12 PM- 4 PM.
- Tickets are $20 and can be purchased here.
- "The Fresh Expo is an exciting event that showcases local, regional and national businesses and organizations that are innovative leaders in healthy, green, eco and sustainable living impacting the Charlotte metropolitan community"
- To learn more about the Fresh Expo, check out their website.
- Pop Up Produce will be one of the vendors
- Our founder, Amanda Zullo, will be speaking on the panel.
- Open Streets help advocate for people to enjoy biking and walking by closing down the street from cars.
- Open Streets 704 was made possible by a grant from the Knight Foundation.
- Pop Up Produce will be in the Green Zone.
- B-Cycle will be providing free bike rentals at each hub, during the event.
- If you are interested in learning more about the event, you can find the website here!
- Charlotte VegFest is a celebration of healthy, sustainable, and compassionate eating and explores the endless benefits of vegetarian living.
- There will be a multitude of speakers throughout the day. Some of these speakers include, Eddie Garza, Will Tucker, and Emily Byrd.
- Pop Up Produce has been invited to be one of the vendors.
- Located at Freedom Hall at The Park Expo and Conference Center
- 800 Briar Creek Rd, Charlotte, NC 28205
From 8:30-11:30, PBS will be on site filming Pop Up Produce, our team of volunteers, and our partners helping Bruns students plant in their new garden. We have maxed out the number of volunteers we need for this planting.
We had such a great time with the sisters of Delta Zeta Sorority for our first collaborative packaging party, we thought let's do it again! Looking forward to sharing laughs, packaging Fresh Start Kits and connecting with this wonderful group of sisters!
From 2:15-3:30, Pop Up Produce and team of volunteers will help the students of C3 Lab plant in their garden. Supplies provided for the school garden are thanks to our Fresh Start Kit owners! If you're interested in being a volunteer for this event, please email us at: email@example.com. You will need to register as a volunteer on CMS' website.
Whole Foods Sharon Road location will "showcase the measures (they) take to reduce and eliminate waste in our store". Pop Up Produce will be a pop up vendor for this event. We're excited about our newly formed partnership with Whole Foods and look forward to other pop up shops and community planting hub collaborations around town!
More information to be determined...stay tuned!
- "Celebrate our wonderful Earth and how to be sustainable! You can participate in HAWKcycyling: recycling of batteries, CFLS, aluminum pull tabs, corks, egg cartons, medicines, & more! Compost information, wildlife and animal exhibits, eco-friendly green businesses and services will be there to explore and learn more about.
Food vendors, music, and lots of fun will be there!"
- Located at Stumptown Park
- Johnson C Smith University is holding their hydroponic garden and SV market grand opening on April 21st at 2pm.
- Please note, you must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13th to attend.
- Creative Mornings Charlotte is held monthly to showcase Charlotte's creative thinkers.
- Harvey Gantt will be speaking
- Located at Camp Northend
- Annual Ballantyne Earth Day Event features music, food trucks, great giveaways, over 40 local vendors showcasing their sustainable efforts or green products and free, secure shredding and e-Cycling.
- Pop Up Produce will be a vendor at this event. If you happen to attend, we’d love to see you! Be sure to stop by our table.
- Brixham Tent, 5801 Brixham Hill Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28277
- The Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling invited Pop Up Produce to participate in their annual Earth Day Festival.
- Stop by our table and support Pop Up Produce!
- Located in the Belk Plaza on UNC Charlotte's campus.
- The Bulb is hosting a pop-up market at Birdsong Brewery and Pop Up Produce is featured as one of the vendors!
- "The Bulb is fighting to end food deserts by creating pop-up markets that provide access to local nutrition and education on health and wellness".
Front Porch Sundays is an afternoon full of family fun, food, shopping, beer and music. Pop Up Produce is featured as one of the vendors. The address for the event is 2151 Hawkins Street, Charlotte, NC 28203.
21 designers are 'transforming' discarded items into masterpieces for the runway. not only will this show inform the audience about the importance of upcycling and reusing, it benefits 3 local organizations: @sustain_clt, @hiphopcaucus and @popupproduceclt.